|Home||About||What is an Assistant Physician (AP)?||Tweet||New! FRDM Index 2018!||Contact|
Foundation to Recognize Educate and Employ Doctors Of Medicine (FREEDOM)
All doctors, all places, all the time
The FOUNDATION TO RECOGNIZE EDUCATE AND EMPLOY DOCTORS OF MEDICINE is an exempt organization incorporated in Delaware. We operate as a "business league" consistent with Section 501(c)(6) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to administer and expend funds for the following purposes:
1. To promote the general advancement of doctors of medicine including, but not necessarily limited to, D.O. and M.D.;
2. To promote recognition, education, and employment of doctors of medicine;
3. To provide a forum for exchange of ideas, research, and information;
4. To facilitate training, education and employment in the medical field; and
5. To engage in any and all lawful activities incidental to the foregoing purposes except as restricted herein.
The corporation shall have members. Members shall have the right to vote as set forth in the Bylaws. We plan to assemble a Board of Directors at our first organizational meeting tentatively planned for May, 2017. If you are interested in joining our team as a member in any capacity, please click the "Join" button at the top of this page. Feel free to add any additional information or questions to the subsequent email message that will be sent. Thank you!
|For more information, please contact us:||email@example.com||Created December 24, 2016. All rights reserved.||Please report website issues:||firstname.lastname@example.org|